Mammoth Mountain Ski Report May 15, 2011 for Mammoth Ski Club-SNOW FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS!

This morning it is snowing at Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort. They are reporting 4-8″ of new snow has fallen, which is enough to fill in most runs. The snow base is still 11-19 feet. Tons of snow, and great late season coverage and skiing

The National Weather Service forecasts a Winter Weather Advisory for today with winds out of the WSW at 13 mph with gusts to 55. Ridgetop gusts to 75 mph are forecast. The local radar show the storm lapping up San Joaquin Cnayon directly at Mammoth Mountain. It looks like it will snow for the next 4 days!

There is a 90% chance of snow today, a 30% chance of snow on Monday, a 60% chance of snow on Tuesday, and a 40% chance of snow on Wednesday. If you like fresh powder, I’d recommend targeting Monday and Wednesday as they look like the best days to jump on it.

Mammoth Ski Club is proud to offer its’ memebers a Pro Deal on skis and a Pro Deal on accessories is in the works. (Pro Deal is wholesale price like ski patrollers and instructors get.) Mammoth Ski Club is also offerring a drawing for a FREE Mammoth Mountain Unlimited Season Pass ($1675.00 Value). Just go to www.MammothSkiClub.com and enter at the bottom of the page, OK? I’ll be skiing tomorrow, and give you a report update then.

This entry was posted in Mammoth Mountain Ski Report. Bookmark the permalink.